Here are some examples of playlists you can have on your iPod:
- Put your whole Suzuki book on and add the next three songs 2, 3, 4, or more extra times so it gets extra listening.
- Include different versions of the pieces you're learning. In the upper books there are multiple versions - often in an orchestral setting or with a different instrument.
- Include outside pieces your teacher is having you learn. Most of the time there is a recording.
- Make a playlist of only accompaniment songs. This is great for kids in the upper books to use for review.
- Put all the pieces from every Suzuki CD you own on one playlist for background listening.
- Insert some of your child's favorite songs as well as the Suzuki pieces on the playlist so they can do some fun listening as well as the Suzuki listening.
- I make a car playlist with songs for each of my children. This includes Book 1 songs, Book 5 songs, nursery rhymes, and some Kids Bop (from McDonalds) for my son.