Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Etude can be Easy

There are various ways to learn and remember Etude - that song in book 1 that is a nightmare for some kids to learn....and remember. This latest paper was given to me by our violin teacher and really helped my daughter and my students learn Etude. All my girls sang it after a while, including my 2-year-old and 9-year-old in Book 6. When the 9-year-old reviewed the piece after learning this song she played it perfectly with all the parts in order. Give it a try...the kids love it!

Peanut butter peanut butter sandwiches are good to eat with watermelon watermelon
let me have some peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter sandwiches are good to eat
with watermelon watermelon let me have some more please with some
jelly beans all rolling to my tummy and some
peanuts, popcorn, pickles, pudding YUMMY YUMMY!
Peanut butter peanut butter sandwiches are good and sweet oh what a lot to eat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My son is learning - he will love this song!

Marlene said...

Bingo!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for sharing. This will help my daughter tremendously!