Friday, September 23, 2011

Pictures From Lessons

I love using my iPhone during my lessons to take pictures and videos of my students.  I also use it at home when practicing.  This is a great visual for students to see exactly what you mean when describing something.  I m have a thing with heads and I really think a student looks better when their head is tall.  Here are some before and after pictures I've taken of my students in the past year of their before and after heads.  This way they can see what I'm talking about when I ask them over and over to keep their head up.  I hope this gives you some ideas to use while you are practicing or teaching.

Before

After
Before
After

Before

After

Before

After

1 comment:

Barb said...

Chin rest vs. jaw rest? :-) Good improvements!

I invested in a Q3 Zoom recorder this year to use in lessons. Just need to get it hooked up to the TV or computer for playback as the speaker on the recorder doesn't make a very good sound!